LMS @ University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Learning Management System (LMS) is a robust platform that holds course content, materials and administration in one user-friendly online system. It allows teachers to easily manage classes and track their students' progress, highlighting areas of strength and weakness for ongoing performance improvement. LMS creates an environment where students can interact with content, collaborate with other learners and communicate with their teacher outside the classroom.
Staff members and students can obtain a User Name and a Password from the LMS Administrators of the respective Faculties & Divisions.
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences - http://lms.sjp.ac.lk/fhss/
- Faculty of Applied Sciences - http://www.sci.sjp.ac.lk/vle/
- Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce - http://lms.mgt.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Medical Sciences - http://lms.sjp.ac.lk/med/
- Faculty of Graduate Studies - http://lmsgraduate.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Engineering - http://lms.eng.sjp.ac.lk/
- External Degrees and Extension Course Unit - http://learnext.sjp.ac.lk/
- Staff Development Center - http://lms.sdc.sjp.ac.lk/